Creatures of The Night Silk Scarf Available in 2 Sizes - 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk - Handmade to Order
Your own whimsical luxe accessory - a square silk scarf by textile designer Darya Karenski.
Living in the outskirts of Boston in an area where rural meets urban, I wanted to celebrate the less noticeable and praised nocturnal creatures in this design - the owl, the fox, the raccoon, the hedgehog, the bat, frogs, night moths and friends. The forest and backyard is alive and bustling in late hours, just like big city life at night!
The artwork was hand-painted in gouache and the subtle paper texture is preserved in the design. The color palette is an earthy brown base with pops of white outlines and subdued bright colors.
Available in 2 sizes: 1) 26 in/ 66 cm neckerchief and 2) classic 36 in/91 cm oversized scarf in 4 fabric selections of three natural silk and one vegan silk options to cater to your sophisticated taste.
Read about offered fabric kinds on our FAQ page
Printed to order and handmade in Canada. Please allow 7 days for your scarf to be hand crafted as each order is custom made!
- Printed and handmade to order
- 2 size options ( 26 in/ 66 cm or 36 in/91 cm square scarf)
- Available in 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk
- Baby machine rolled overlock hem
- Designed in the USA by an independent artist and textile designer Darya Karenski
- Printed and sewn in Canada and the US