Honey Meadow Silk Scarf Available in 2 Sizes - 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk - Handmade to Order
Your own elegant accessory - a square silk scarf by textile designer Darya Karenski.
This ditsy botanical design is inspired by wild meadow grasses and delicate flowers that are indispensable for honey bees.
The border features a quote by American essayist and philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson: “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.”
Hand-painted in watercolor and complemented with a nostalgic border in soft green and white.
Available in 2 sizes: 1) 26 in/ 66 cm neckerchief and 2) classic 36 in/91 cm oversized scarf in 5 fabric selections of three natural silk and two vegan silk options to cater to your sophisticated taste.
Read about offered fabric kinds on our FAQ page
Printed to order and handmade in Canada. Please allow 7 days for your scarf to be hand crafted as each order is custom made!
- Printed and handmade to order
- 2 size options ( 26 in/ 66 cm or 36 in/91 cm square scarf)
- Available in 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk
- Baby machine rolled overlock hem
- Designed in the USA by an independent artist and textile designer Darya Karenski
- Printed and sewn in Canada and the US