Nocturnal Bugs Silk Scarf Available in 2 Sizes - 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk - Handmade to Order
Your own whimsical luxury accessory - a square silk scarf by textile artist Darya Karenski.
Inspired by the gorgeous and incredibly versatile insects, beetles and bugs, adorned with folk floral motifs and complemented by roses, wild and fragrant flowers, this night-themed scarf features an ornate border with stars and flowers.
Folk art tradition and modern flare meet in this digitally drawn design made with iPad software called Procreate. It was a technical challenge for me as a traditional media artist to try a new thing and I'm happy with the result!
Available in 2 sizes: 1) 26 in/ 66 cm neckerchief and 2) classic 36 in/91 cm oversized scarf in 4 fabric selections of three natural silk and one vegan silk options to cater to your sophisticated taste.
Read about offered fabric kinds on our FAQ page
Printed to order and handmade in Canada. Please allow 7 days for your scarf to be hand crafted as each order is custom made!
- Printed and handmade to order
- 2 size options ( 26 in/ 66 cm or 36 in/91 cm square scarf)
- Available in 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk
- Baby machine rolled overlock hem
- Designed in the USA by an independent artist and textile designer Darya Karenski
- Printed and sewn in Canada and the US