Lemon Study Watercolor Print - multiple sizes - high quality giclee
Regular price $35.00
- Lemon Study watercolor print features botanical illustration of a branch in blossom, block printed elements and some trivia on the magnificent fruit.
- High quality fine art giclee print - a full color reproduction of Darya Karenski’s original artwork. Printed with fade resistant highly pigmented inks on delicately textured fine art paper.
- The Aromatherapy collection is inspired by aromatic plants and classical botanical illustration including wall charts and the Old World books on botany from traveling botanical art masters. The original art is hand-painted in watercolor and complemented by an elegant script with Latin names of the plants - introduced by the Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus, the creator of binary nomenclature for naming living organisms, e.g., Lavandula angustifolia - the English lavender.
- Offered in 3 sizes, the print is sealed in a cello sleeve and will be mailed in a hardback envelope or tube depending on the size you choose.
- All prints are made to order in the USA - please allow 3 - 5 days for production (does not include time in transit).
- If you are looking for a size not listed here, please visit my Society 6 shop.
- Be sure to check out the collection for lots of coordinating prints! Great for room decor styling.
- Many of my designs are also available as fabric and wallpaper, some - as silk scarves.
- Please feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.