Sirin Birds Silk Scarf Available in 2 Sizes - 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk - Handmade to Order
Your own whimsical luxury accessory - a square silk scarf by textile artist Darya Karenski.
Inspired by Eastern European folk tales of the infamous Sirin and Alkonost birds of paradise who sang sweet songs that made people forget everything they knew and follow the treacherous bird-women.
The dark color palette contributes to the mystery and danger mood surrounding the legends. The scarf features an engineered border design.
The artwork was hand-painted in gouache and took several months to complete.
Available in 2 sizes: 1) 26 in/ 66 cm neckerchief and 2) classic 36 in/91 cm oversized scarf in 4 fabric selections of three natural silk and one vegan silk options to cater to your sophisticated taste.
Read about offered fabric kinds on our FAQ page
Printed to order and handmade in Canada. Please allow 7 days for your scarf to be hand crafted as each order is custom made!
- Printed and handmade to order
- 2 size options ( 26 in/ 66 cm or 36 in/91 cm square scarf)
- Available in 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk
- Baby machine rolled overlock hem
- Designed in the USA by an independent artist and textile designer Darya Karenski
- Printed and sewn in Canada and the US