Naturalist Seashells Silk Scarf Available in 2 Sizes - 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk - Handmade to Order
Your own sophisticated accessory - a square silk scarf by textile designer Darya Karenski.
This design is inspired by a stroll on the beach with treasure hunting - but make it nerdy! With shells binary nomenclature names in Latin added in elegant script and type, a soft grainy texture on light blue background, this scarf is finished with a thin grunge stripe in gray. The pattern is rotated on a diagonal for a touch of interest.
Its timeless muted palette in blues and grays makes this silk creation a universal accessory that goes with pretty much everything!
Available in 2 sizes: 1) 26 in/ 66 cm neckerchief and 2) classic 36 in/91 cm oversized scarf in 4 fabric selections of two 100% silk and two vegan silk options to cater to your sophisticated taste.
Read about offered fabric kinds on our FAQ page
Printed to order and handmade in Canada. Please allow 7 days for your scarf to be hand crafted as each order is custom made!
- Printed and handmade to order
- 2 size options ( 26 in/ 66 cm or 36 in/91 cm square scarf)
- Available in 100% Silk or Vegan Faux Silk
- Baby machine rolled overlock hem
- Designed in the USA by an independent artist and textile designer Darya Karenski
- Printed and sewn in Canada and the US